Microblading is the ideal method for clients who want to enhance the look of their eyebrows.
Consultation is not required but recommended under certain circumstances. Generally, during consultation, we discuss the shape of your brows and the problem areas you wish to address. We also discuss the effect you wish to achieve and your preferred brow design. I can show you examples of brows shapes which will work with the shape of your face.
Microblading is not recommended for clients in these categories:
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Botox or fillers in the brow or upper face area.
- Diabetic or those with autoimmune disorders due to thinned blood and poor healing.
- Taken Accutane in the past 1.5 years as the skin has not regulated.
- Organ transplant as they may have compromised immune systems.
- Chemotherapy in the past year.
- Diseases or viral infections.
- Epileptic as seizures may be induced by pain.
Creating perfect eyebrows for each client.
Microblading is an extremely meticulous process that takes around two hours to complete. A special microblading pen is used to draw on individual strokes one by one fully reconstructing, defining or covering gaps in your brows. Depending on how well you look after the treatment, your new brows will last for between 1 and 2 Years.
You will need to return for your touch up treatment no later than 4-6 weeks after treatment.
Touch-ups are needed in order to achieve the best results.
It is important to understand that Microblading is a two part process and a Touch Up after first treatment will complete the procedure and, after healing, you will see the finished result.
A touch Up session is necessary after 4-6 weeks as everyone heals differently and outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Some people with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment.
For more information book a Microblading Consultation today.
Lips are an important beauty feature of your face. They form a smile and show emotions.
Permanent lip liner and color can improve the appearance of lips. It helps lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers and restores color to lips that are too pale. It can also enhance the natural color and shape of “perfect” lips.
Permanent makeup can create fuller looking lips far more effectively than botox or fillers can. It is really the only thing that can effectively correct asymmetry. A “Full Lip” treatment is a combination of lip liner and lip color. The use of a soft lip liner can redefine the shape of lips and corrections in asymmetry and shape.
We recommend bringing your everyday lipstick with you to ensure that we match a color you are most comfortable with. If you want a liner, please bring that as well.
For more information book a Free Consultation today.
By promoting collagen growth, microneedling may help reverse signs of aging and make skin look refreshed.
This is an amazing beauty technique that can achieve great results like:
1) remove wrinkles and firm the skin: Forehead wrinkles, eye fine lines, crow’s feet & nasolabial fold, mouth weeks wrinkles, lip, neck, hand, body up and down a variety of wrinkles and so on.
2) Facial contour shaping: Facial relaxation, double chin, mandibular curve lifting eyebrows, Drooping eyelid tightened and so on.
3) body anti-aging, thin shaping: Arm tightened to shape, back tightening shaping, chest shape adjustment, waist and abdomen tightened.
Microneedling can be used on all skin colors and skin types. Those with a fear of needles shouldn’t discard this technique because the microneedle length can vary from 0.5 to 3.0 mm, which is incredibly tiny compared to a traditional needle. And, these devices are gentle enough to be used around the delicate eye area. This technique offers many benefits such as:
1) Comprehensive skin firming, improve facial relaxation.
2) Non-invasive surgery, no surgery, non-invasive, no scars.
3) No need many times treatment, one treatment can be achieved the purpose of significantly pulling and tightening skin.
4) Long-term skin firming, from the fundamental to prevent the organization loose sagging, sustained skin firming more than three years, the skin fully restored elasticity.
5) Non-invasive skin firming, no damage to the skin, safe and efficient.
The number of sessions depends on the skin condition, but usually you’re looking at 2-4 treatments in 4-8 week intervals with maintenance treatments every 6-9 months.